Brain O Brain
What is Brain O Brain?
Brainobrain is a fun, Whole Brain Development Program.
It uses an abacus to embrace VAK (Visual + Auditory + Kinesthetic) teaching to unlock blockages in children’s learning.Physical and fun games promote excellent brain function and NLP skills improve confidence, self-esteem and behavior.
Children love our Brainobrain sessions because they are exciting and engaging; they leave feeling confident and energized.
It’s well known that we learn best when we are relaxed and having fun, so our Brainobrain teachers naturally create an exciting and engaging environment for your child.
A child who can concentrate in school, remember what he/she is being taught and are confident and creative to voice his/her opinion is a child whose future is looking bright!
By Unlocking The 3 Cs Confidence, Concentration & Creativity, Brainobrain Helps Your Child Reach Their Full Potential.
Read more about unique whole brain development program offered by Brain O Brain:
Course Outcomes :
- Enables your child to use both the left & right brain hemispheres, ensuring whole brain development & proper mental formation.
- Enables your child specialize in arithmetic, visual & numerical skills.
- Develops your child’s concentration, memory, imagination, listening skills, learning ability, visualization, confidence, decision making, creativity, thinking skills, leadership qualities, communication skills, speed, accuracy etc.,
- Empowers your child to express using the right word, attain a powerful vocabulary, become a conversation savvy, confident in language & thereby a better personality.
- Motivates your child to pool his talents & perform at his best individually & as a team player. It nurtures values like trust, co-operation, morale, problem solving skills etc. The oneness as well as the diversity is cherished.
- Educates your child about role models & support them in modeling.
- Brings out your child’s hidden potential like creative thinking, imagination etc., It enriches motor, language, cognitive skills ensuring his mental fitness
Brain O Brain Abacus Learning – How it Works?
The main objective of Abacus Learning is to train the kids’ minds during the brain’s formative stages to help kids to attain whole brain development in a natural & stress-free manner. It is said that the human brain undergoes 85% of its development during the age of 5 – 14 years. The Chinese counting tool, an abacus, gets three senses involved while kids use it – seeing, hearing & doing – all simultaneously. After 3 months, when the kids are comfortable calculating numbers using the abacus, the abacus is taken away from them and they are taught to imagine the abacus in their mind and do the calculation by moving the beads, in the visual abacus, in their mind. Kids learn to pay attention to the inner space inside their mind and practice to increase the inner clarity, with the picture of beads. When they practice using the visual abacus in mind, imagination is at work, which is said to be right brain’s function. Combined with this, when they use the rhymes, in this Advanced Syllabus, their left brain is also put to use and when they do it, regularly for 15 minutes daily, it serves as a very good exercise for the brain and brings out a lot of new strengths of the kid, into light.
Foremost are the skills of Visualization & Concentration, which is followed by Listening Skills, Self Confidence, Sharp Memory, Speed, Accuracy, Decision Making and hence All Round Proficiency.
Brainobrain Abacus creates powerful sensory stimuli improving the cognitive performance & the synapses formation – connections between brain cells which are responsible for communication by neurotransmitters.
Brainobrain’s NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) is a boon to children. It is how you make sense of your world & most importantly how to make it what you want it to be. This world’s latest science is introduced in a kid’s friendly way.
Brainobrain’s Neurobics ensure efficient brain connections across the neural pathways like laterality, focus & centering dimensions. Kindles learning, vision, memory, movement abilities, behaviour, attention, expression, academic performance etc..
One striking feature of this course is that even a standard kid will start to outbeat calculators or computers in just six months after joining the 30 Month course. Every Level is three months and hence there are totally 10 Levels.
There had been quite interesting feedbacks, from parents who have put their kids onto this course. This course spreads by testimonies and it is hard to believe unless you see a abacus trained kid near you and get to see his performance in real.
And unless you do that, you will have second thoughts to enroll your kid into this 21st century but yet historical training course.